Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

It turns on, but there isn't any picture or sound at all

Customer Question

It turns on, but there isn't any picture or sound at all just a gray blank screen like it wasn't on.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Samsung plasma display
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: It happens just today
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just today we open the tv then nothing pip accept a gray screen like we never open tv in the begging
JA: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

What's the model number off of the back of the Samsung and the age of the set please?