Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Suddenly lost most of my channels. but sometimes ma few of

Customer Question

suddenly lost most of my channels. but sometimes ma few of them come back. like ch 5. still get ch m28.1 and usually 23.1 and 23.2. sometimes 13. all the rest pixilated or blank. in Amherst tx. have clearstream antenna.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?
Customer: insignia tv unsure of model. for about two weeks.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: can choose tv or dvr. cant scan never could. the blank screens have the channel number at top of screen but entire screen is dark, no action.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: about two weeks
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: electricity to 1/2 my house went off just before this. I rerouted extension cords to compensate.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Can you get the model number off of the back of the TV so we can try and help?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no I am not at home I am at a library using their computeri donthave a computer or e mail