TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

DMR-PWT560 How do you adjust the Aspect Ratio for an LG 55

Customer Question
TV JA: Has this happened before...
DMR-PWT560 How do you adjust the Aspect Ratio for an LG 55 TV
JA: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: I have just bought it and I am setting it up but the DVD picture is smaller that ordinary TV picture
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I do not know how to trouble shoot this problem
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
4/26/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

You need to go into the settings of the DVD player so that is MENU>>SETTINGS using the DVD remote and change the aspect ratio /format to 16:9 if you do not see this please let me know or if you still have the problem

Please could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician