TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

JVC JLE42BC3001 Turns on but just shows JVC on the screen.

Customer Question
JVC JLE42BC3001 Turns on...
JVC JLE42BC3001 Turns on but just shows JVC on the screen. Can't turn it off with the remote or with the on/off button on the back. have to disconnect the power, then try again, sometimes once, sometimes 2-4 times before TV turns on.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/26/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Does TV show JVC logo screen repeatedly or just once when turn On the TV power?

Just when the power is turned on.
Why has the cost increased?
It was supposed to be $18.00.
Oh no, I don't need to call. Please simply answer my question in this chat.

Thanks for the info, question price is still $18, please contact customer service through given link/ number for any billing issue and reply back when satisfied to proceed further..

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
USA:(###) ###-####/p>

Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Thanks.

Louie, Technician