Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have a vintage Pioneer projection TV, circa 1981-1983,

I have a vintage Pioneer projection TV, circa 1981-1983, when it still had colored lights in the front. I even have the manual. Is it worth anything, or should I send it to the dump? It works, but someone smarter than I would have to figure out how to make it sync with the new types of TV reception.Where might I sell it, if it is collectible.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

If this tv still has a decent picture then all that would be needed would be an external digital to analog tv converter or cable /satellite box .

As far as selling it i would say locally through craig list , classified adds or even ebay but don`t expect much for it and if you are in a hurry to get rid of it then the sledghammer and boxes would be the way to go

You may even have local recycling center that would pick it up

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK, thanks. It is such a conversation starter down in the rec room that I thought they might be collectible. It is on its way out.

thank you