Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Our Samsung Smart TV 60 inches has been automatically

Our Samsung Smart TV 60 inches has been automatically shutting down for a few seconds about 3 times/day. Last weekend it started staying on only for about 50-55 seconds and them turned itself off. So we cannot watch any of our programs either recorded or live. I have the model and serial #. Do you need them?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?
Customer: 60 inch Samsung Smart TV with 3D. Model #: UN60F6400AFXZA
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes! HDMI1 AND HDMI2
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It's actually been a few years, but it didn't say off long enough to get worried about. it always brought you right back to the program you were watching, whether live or recorded.
JA: I'm an assistant to the expert. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: I have the serial # also. I'd like to find out if my husband got an extended warranty on it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: Sometimes it says no internet, but we get Satellite and pprgramming, even though it doesn't last long! We have a few iphones, ipad, Kindle HD fire. We have to home computers. could it be that not enough wifi might be the problem?

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How long will it take?

Have you re-booted the set and any satellite or cable bo you may be using?if not you MUST do this first before we move on, unplug both from wall-power wait 5 mins re-plug back in again, note if there is any change, if its the same let me know if the power-light goes offor changes color this is very important for diagnosis

Anthony

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, I prefer to wait

Please observe my reply above

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Did all that.

if its the same let me know if the power-light goes off or changes color this is very important for diagnosis

Anthony

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If I give you the model and serial numbers and our names, plus where we bought our TV, can you tell me if we have an extended warranty

No we are an advice site you need to maybe contact the retailer where you got the set

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for trying to help us, but our TV repair man said we had to make sure we didn't have an extended warranty before he tries to help us!!! Thank you!

Your Welcome

Please could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony