Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Second opinion] I cannot turn on my TV. I get nothing but

Customer Question

Second opinion] I cannot turn on my TV. I get nothing but 'SNOW" I have tried several things : yes, I have new batteries in my remote.JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?Customer: MY TV IS A PANASONIC.JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?Customer: No; And also the remote for the TV in my bedroom doesn't work either.JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?Customer: I can't say when this happenedJA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?Customer: I tried to putting new batteries in the remotes, but that didn't do anything.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie for the second opinion. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete make and model number of the Panasonic.

And is the TV directly connected to an antenna? ...or is there a cable box?

Additionally, please confirm the description of "...cannot turn on my TV. I get nothing but 'SNOW"..."