Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

It's not my computer. I watch Amazon on my TV. On sunday I

Customer Question

Hi. It's not my computer. I watch Amazon on my TV. On sunday I watched the TV video Lip Service for a few hrs. Today it won't play and I can't understand why. On line everything is about computers and not watching on TV. Can you help me?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I's a VIZEO (not a smart TV. I don';t know the model. I am using Direct TV to watch television. Does this answer you? I'm an old lady and am not a techie so I'm just stuck or the series deems stuck at episode 6.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't think so. My phone (at&t and internet at&t ) were out for the past 10 days but are working now. Do you think it is them and if yes....what do I tell them?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

You mean the video descriptive service here ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't understand your question. I am talking about a TV series shown on amazon which I watch on my TV
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't understand what happens if I am asking the wrong person. I didn't know I had to pay to ask a question. My screen said to check with Amazon if the series didn't;t show. It did run for a few episodes yesterday but seems stuck today.
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Yes but are you talking about the video description service that explains the scenes on the screen ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This worked yesterday after my Internet had been fixed. Am I in the right area for my question? I am upset by all this delay in telling me if I am in the right area. I pay for Amazon. I didn't think I needed to pay for an answer if their product can not work for me. This is all new....never happened before.
Expert:  Gina King replied 3 months ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon Support.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Gina. You are correct. I am looking for Amazon support. Can you give me a way to get there? Thank you for understanding and also cancelling my Technician's phone call and charge.
Hello:
You can call Amazon Customer Support directly at: 1(###) ###-####
OR you can go to their contact us page here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html?skip=true
I'm going to go ahead and close your question and return any funds back to their original funding source.
No need to reply to me here or that will reopen this question.
Good luck :)
Gina