Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I cannot turn my TV on by remote control. I have to unplug

Customer Question

I cannot turn my TV on by remote control. I have to unplug my Vizio TV first and then I can turn it on by remote. I put new batteries in the remote but that didn't help.Once in a while the remote will turn it on but very seldom. Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello Martin,

does the tv turn from its own onboard power button?
What is the model of the vizio?

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.