Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I am getting a "something's not right" error message on my

Customer Question

I am getting a "something's not right" error message on my TV. I have unplugged for 10 seconds, etc., but to no avail. Help
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Samsung TV, Sony T
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Sorry, something went wrong in the midst of this situation. I have an xfinity DVR box with one TV set-up and three other TV sets in the house.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know what's wrong with the connection
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

That message is generated by Xfinity- meaning something is not quite right on their end- it has nothing to do with your TV's and it's nothing you're doing to cause this. To have them sort it- you need to call Xfinity using the number on your bill and have them fix the issue. Usually they need to refresh the signal coming to your house, or there's an issue with the incoming coaxial cable to the house. Beyond unplugging the cable boxes for 10 seconds and plugging them back in- that's all you can do on a user level to try and fix this. The issue is in your cable company's hands and you would need to contact them to rectify it. More details can be found on that error message (along with a contact phone number for Xfinity) at the link below:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/x1-errorcode-xre-00067/

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry there's not a quick fix beyond calling Xfinity. Please keep in mind that I cannot control the diagnosis of the TV- I can only help by pointing you in the right direction with regards ***** ***** fix. Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?