TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My question is how to reset the remote for a LT-32DA521 JVC…

Customer Question
hi, my question is how...

hi, my question is how to reset the remote for a LT-32DA521 JVC TV. Remote can only switch tv on and off, nothing else. Volume goes down to 0 when remote is near the tv and has batteries in it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/16/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

There is no reset for these, other than taking the batteries out for a few minutes.

Otherwise the continued problem behavior would be from an internal hardware failure, which is not repairable, the remote would need to be replaced at that point. If you can double check the model, or tell me the numbers you see at the bottom of your remote, I can help you find a replacement.

Louie, Technician