TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Not geting connection to my cable box. Let me look. 5 days.

Customer Question
Not geting connection to...

Not geting connection to my cable box

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?

Let me look

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

5 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No my number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
4/3/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- D you get any message on TV screen?