TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is locked and i dont lnow the code o boight it at a…

Customer Question
My tv is locked...

My tv is locked and i dont lnow the code o boight it at a yard salw ive called them and they dont know it either

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

RCA. And i dont know model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was pligging in a hdmi cord to watch a movie

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No that it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
4/1/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If I a to help I will need the model number of the set please found on the back of the set?