TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

For some reason my netflix on the tv in my bedroom always…

Customer Question
For some reason...

For some reason my netflix on the tv in my bedroom always says not connected, it does not do that in any other tv so is it my tv, my router or just netflix being stupid?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Hold on while I get the model number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

E32C1, yes the menu works, I have reset netflix I have tried unpliging I have tried going to different wi fi sites in the house

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been an issue off and on for a few months, but lately it is all the time, if I finally get it to work it goes out soon after

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No otherwise it is fine

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
4/1/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Have you tried to reset the TV to factory default settings?