TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv Sharp Aquos tv lc-60le640u hade shadow coming up from…

Customer Question
Tv Sharp Aquos tv...

Tv Sharp Aquos tv lc-60le640u hade shadow coming up from bottom center which was noticed when tv was not displaying picture having just been turned on. It was on and suddenly it turned off. The on indicator just keeps flashing. no visible pattern. Have in plugged. left off un plugged for hours. it still does not start and indicator light just flashes

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 2 1/2 years lc-60le640u

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Does not turn on at all just flashes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Day before yesterday it just stopped working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Not happy a brand name TV quits this fast

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
4/1/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What is the pattern of indicator light flashing, for example 1 fast and 1 slow blink etc?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
None that I see just blinking

Please check again, blinking power light is indicating an error in TV and pattern of its blink will tell error code.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What reply I don't know what you mean I already gave you all the answers that I know

OK, I can't see your TV from here so have to ask these questions to diagnose the problem.

Power light would be blinking fast/ quickly a few times (or may be one time) then slow/ long blinks, I need this info to to find out what is wrong in TV to assist you further.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it just blinks it blinks and then about a second it blinks again. fast or slow is relative. blinks about every second or less and just keeps blinking
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just checked with my wife and she says and see the same thing
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry this is not going to work for me so please cancel and refund my 5 dollars. unsatisfied

OK, lets try to move forward, please apply following procedure to see if TV stays On with letter K on screen..

While holding down the “VOL Down” and “INPUT” keys at a time on TV, plug in the AC cord of the TV to turn on the power.
Does the letter “K” appears on the screen?

Please contact customer service at given link/ number for any billing issue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
USA:(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks.