TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sound problem, unable to understand, sound distorted, Regza,

Customer Question
Sound problem, unable to...

Sound problem, unable to understand, sound distorted

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Regza

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not sure, watch TV most of the time.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Off and on, one month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Regza, Toshiba

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
3/24/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I will need the model number of the set please found on the back of the set?

In addition how old is the set please?

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
46XV645U
A02433T83985K1

OK just give me 5 mins with this please

OK problems are one of three things

1 The firmware there is an upgrade here <<click

2 Any box satellite\cable box you may be using try another input to eliminate

Or the mainboard itself please try the above two first and let me know

Please at this point could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony