TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My vizio will not connect to Netflix. It shows it is

Customer Question
My vizio will not...

My vizio will not connect to Netflix. It shows it is conected to netflix server one and the internet but not netflix server 2 or 3. Bothbtv and modem were shut off and unplugged. Then the tv was unplugged and power button held for 15 seconds. Code nw-2-5

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About two months.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can give a serial number but not sure where to find the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tv menu seems to work. For one day. And it happened while i wasnt home (i leave the tv on for the dogs).

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Im not sure, i hope i provided the correct and enough info.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
3/24/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you open the netflix app please, even though you get an error

Then with it open, use the arrows on your remote to enter the following sequence:

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up.

Select Sign out, Start Over, Deactivate, or Reset.

Then try to open it and tell me if it then works please

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is this a Mortal Kombat code?

No... it is to deactivate the Netflix app as I explained. Never mentioned anything about Mortal Kombat so not sure why you replied with this

Did you do the instructions?