TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung TV, model UN48J5000, Please tell me how I…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung TV, model UN48J5000, Please tell me how I can download the User's Manual

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

TV works good. I need to know the use of each hookup jack.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I do not have any problems. I have misplaced the manual. I just need a copy of the manual.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I do not have a technical problem. I need to under stand the use of the hookup jacks.

Technician's Assistant: This sounds important. The TV expert will definitely help you with this. I'm going to connect you with a TV expert who has 2743 happy customers and a 4.7 out of 5 Rating. Anything else we should know before I connect you?

I appreciate the help.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

The user's manual for your Samsung can be downloaded at the link below (it's a very shrunken version of the manual on two pages- so you will likely need to enlarge it to see the connections which are shown on the bottom lower right hand corner of the page):

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201610/20161025103218969/J5000_ZA_BN68-08225N-00_ENG_160921.0.pdf

Additionally if you have any questions about connecting a specific device to a certain set of connectors on the Samsung- let me know and I am here to assist you.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS).