TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

THE TV BACK ON AFTER SEEING A DVD BUT I DON'T SEE A TAB ON…

Customer Question
THE TV BACK ON...

THE TV BACK ON AFTER SEEING A DVD BUT I DON'T SEE A TAB ON THE REMOTE FOR THAT, CAN YOU HELP ME?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?

INSIGNIA NS-RC9DNA-14 BOTH SAME MODEL

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

IT HAS A TAB ON THE SCREEN SAYING ---PLEASE RUN AUTO SERCH

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

JUST TODAY I WATCH A MOVIE DVD AND AFTER I EJECTED THE DVD THE MESSAGE CAME UP ---PLEASE RUN AUTO CHANNEL SEARCH

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE A DVD MOVIE AND THEN GO BACK TO THE TV BUT I CAN'T GET IT TO TELL ME HOW

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
3/22/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

When you see that message, it means the TV is not on the correct Input setting. On the Insignia remote do you see a button labeled "Source"?

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.