TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The sound no longer works. So i have to use closed caption.

Customer Question
The sound no longer...

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

2016 Model seres X322 32 inc

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tried working with the TV menu but no deal. This is the only problem.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

For the past 2 months. Bought a nother one from Walmart but the sound did not work at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I have cable .

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

On what sources/inputs does this happen (cable/satellite, dvd, antenna, apps, etc)?

Can you also tell me the brand, and the complete model number of the tv?