TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I had to turn it off in order to upgrade my cable box and…

Customer Question
I had to turn...

I had to turn it off in order to upgrade my cable box and when I turned it back on I am at a screen that is prompting me to Pair

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?

Where do I find the exact make and model?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have a screen that is asking about device pairing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I turned off the TV to install a new cable box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I DONT know what I don't know

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
3/21/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

If you still need help with this, please reply back with the full model number off of the back of the TV.