TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The power light and the opc tight keeps blinking, Model # is…

Customer Question
The power light and...

The power light and the opc tight keeps blinking

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model # is lc-42d64u

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV does not turn on only the 2 lights blinking

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The TV was fine before I wasn't using it for a while and when I wanted it just it again that happen

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
3/21/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Power and OPC lights would be flashing in specific pattern, can you please check how many times power light blink alone then again blink with OPC light?

Louie, Technician