TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The up arrow on my remote is not working, can you help? It…

Customer Question
The up arrow on...

The up arrow on my remote is not working, can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is about a year old and where would I find the model number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works and everything else works.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been for a couple of weeks,

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Is it TV remote?

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?