TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get out of Spanish. Somehow I was trying to hook it…

Customer Question
I can't get out...

I can't get out of Spanish. Somehow I was trying to hook it up yo cable and can't get out of spanish

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

226t11

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not really

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was trying to hook it up to cable and fooled around with the menu. The source does not show any tv source

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No except I will never get an olevia tv

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
3/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you using a cable BOX?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.