TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Ineed instruction for installationn, e320al-aodont know age…

Customer Question
Ineed instruction for installationn ...

Ineed instruction for installationn

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

E320al-aodont know age purchased from pawn shopsl serialnumber

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Do you have phone number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just purchased yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I have dish which changes channels but not volume and iinstalled it myself at age 82.am phone addict withonly dish remote

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
3/21/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

The manual is at the link below for your Vizio E320VL, and there are buttons located on the left hand side of the TV you can use to manually adjust volume if needed. Additionally to program the DISH remote to control volume- these instructions would be procured through DISH (the Vizio manual will not have any information for programming another remote to it). I will find you the DISH remote programming steps as well. In the meantime- here is the Vizio manual:

http://cdn.vizio.com/manuals/kb/legacy/e370vl.pdf

For instructions on how to program the DISH remote to your Vizio, click the following link, select your remote and then follow the instructions on that page to program it to operate volume on the Vizio set:

https://www.mydish.com/support/products/remotes/how-to/program-to-tvother

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS).