Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My sharpe LC-60LE830X has a flash code 1 1 short indicating

My sharpe LC-60LE830X has a flash code 1 long 1 short indicating LED fault may be is this repairable
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: About 3 years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Blank screen no other inputs work either
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: TV working ok had a red line down the left hand side for quiet a while before it finally went blank
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats about it

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please try following procedure to see if TV turns On?

While holding down the “VOL Down” and “CH Up” keys on the TV set at once, touch the power supply key on the TV set.

Please reply back with the result.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok flash code has stopped but still no menu or picture

OK, so screen didn't light up, correct?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No screen

Flash code 1 long 1 short indicates problem with backlight system and we just tried to bypass the error detection system to see if screen lights up that didn't, it shows backlight inverter section isn't working and power supply board will be replaced in TV to move forward.

I'm sorry there is no easy or quick fix for this problem and it is definitely hardware failure that needs defective board replacement to resolve the issue. I trust my input will help you out to make decision about this TV repair or invest that money on new replacement TV.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.