Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Would this part account for varying light from dim to bright

Would this part account for varying light from dim to bright then back to dim?

Hello, I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. I take your question very seriously, as this is how I support my livelihood. Every moment that I am helping you is on the honor system, until you submit a positive 3-5 star rating for the answer that I provide.

How long have you had the tv?

Has the tv ever been serviced or any part replaced?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ten years. Never repaired. Just two replacement lamps.

When did you last replace the lamp?

Where did you get that lamp and how much did it cost?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
3 years ago from Projector Lamp Source for $109.00

3 years is quite a long time. If I were sent out to repair your tv, the first step is to install a new lamp. That is what I would suggest you do. Unless you are seeing other symptoms such as color problems or lines in the picture.

I hope you appreciate the answer that I provided so far. If you need more help or don't understand something use the REPLY option.

Please submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now so that I am recognized for helping with your question. If you are not sure about giving me 5 stars, please tell me how I can possibly change that!

Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost. The longer you wait to submit a rating, the less chance I will receive recognition.

Thanks