Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Power unit has failed on my RCA T20000BK television. The

Customer Question

Power unit has failed on my RCA T20000BK television. The local TV repair service needs the schematics in order to make the repairs. How can I get them?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: RCA T20000BK / Serial Number###-##-####/ Chassis No. KM-204 / February, 1994
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The TV was in proper working order until suddenly the on-off power switch failed. A week or two earlier, the TV would not power up with the remote, but once on, responded to all remote commands. Once the power switch on the cabinet itself failed, the remote became useless.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Aside from the inability to power up the TV using the remote, everything was in perfect order. The local TV repairman said he could repair it if he had the schematics. (He is moving his shop to a new location and had just thrown out the older TV schematics.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just where I can obtain the schematics...
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

You can request the schematics from RCA technical support department by calling 1-***-***-****

-------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.