Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

We are trying to hook up to netflix and we're stuck. LED 60

we are trying to hook up to netflix and we're stuck
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: LED 60 it's a year and 1/2 old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes....i don't know th answer to your other question
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: we've never tried to do this in the past
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no .
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Please get me the model number off of the back of the TV so I can look up details on the set.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Model number is : UN60H6300AF

Thank you. Taking a look now.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
NO THANKS

I'm not asking for the phone call- the site is sending that automatically, just ignore it. Now using your Samsung remote, have you pressed the Smart Hub button yet that pulls up your apps? Or what have you done (if anything) to try and get Netflix on this set?

Are you still with me here? I have no way of knowing what you've tried, how far you've gotten, etc. Can you reply back?

Let me know if you need help with the question you posted.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We did it!!!! Thx so much... we were using the wrong remote...!!!!

Excellent and I'm glad to hear that! yes the Smart Hub must be accessed using the Samsung remote!

Could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (3-5 stars at the top of the page) and click SUBMIT so that I am credited for working with you today?

.