TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I was given a Panosonic TH42PX80U TV but do not have the

Customer Question
remote. It is working fine...
I was given a Panosonic TH42PX80U TV but do not have the remote. It is working fine through my local cable company but the color is bad. Is there anyway I can resolve this?
JA: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?
Customer: I just got it from a friend and the color was OK with her
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I can not adjust the color with the universal remote
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just woulf
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/10/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Please note that I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me and without my knowledge
By the way , Pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions .
Can you please send me a reply when ready ?

Louie, Technician