littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

My wireless yv modem will not Connect to TV. I have tried

Customer Question

My wireless yv modem will not Connect to TV. I have tried unplugging everything/ waiting over night even... the wireless modem will light up/go to wireless like it is gonna connect then goes to on/off and flashes red keep on mind when off the on off button is a stationary red. Thank you
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: LG 55LHX ?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 1 week my first attempt to unplug all and plug back in it worked. Since then I've done a few more times and now will not reset.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No i don't know what else to try.
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?
*This is not your answer, just an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready. Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem.