Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I don't know, it is not seems to my RCA TV model F27242 GY

Customer Question

I don't know, it is not seems to my RCA TV model F27242 GY but digital converter that I can't see the TV broughtcating. You could tell me what is really the problem and how it could be done to correct the problem.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: model number is ***** and Serial number###-##-####JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: It probably works but I can't see any program because it is all blurred
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 3-4 days
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, if there are some question in this respect , I can describe.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me and without my knowledge but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up and by the way , pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions and suggestions;
Please let me know when ready to proceed .