Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Mitsubishi model wd65638 and the color is going

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** have a Mitsubishi model wd65638 and the color is going blue then green while screen is on also the white is distorted I took the set apart and cleaned it up the bulb had dirt but not sure what to order to replace some videos said the color wheel is wacko others said lamp and another said the t con which I'm not sure if this set has one
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry for any delay here, have you reassembled the set?if so is it exactly the same issue?

If you use another input like a DVD player for example is it the same using that?

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Did not reassemble yet and condition is present with other device sources

You will need to re-assemble then check again, people frequently take TVs apart then don't make a good job of re-assembly so then further issues so if you can get it back to the way it was first we will move on from there thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
To be charged the balance for such a lame response is pretty as I would non politically say is f**ked up sadly is I knew before I even tried to use this site that would be the your fix
I have a 30 year work experience on airplanes was hoping to get real hands on expertise not some answer I would expect from my boyfriend being a smartass

Its NOT an answer?

Its like someone taking a 747 apart then saying it had this fault BEFORE we did that of the rudder sticking, would you not have to re-assemble the plane?granted it could be hydraulic\motor issues obvious but surely you would not send the plane out without extensive testing assembled?you surprise me with your response if you are an technician, in your case the TV set will need re-assembly back to square 1 BEFORE we push on with what is wrong as I said earlier (I have been fixing electronics for 30 years plus) ,there is NOTHING that can be done (other than speculation)until you do that , frankly I am not happy helping you anyhow after your very rude response

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No rude is being charged for your assistance

If you mean billing I am not privvy to it, I am an independent technician using the site like you are if you

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0 <<click