Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I can't get my Netflix remote for it to turn on. Will nave

Customer Question

I can't get my Netflix remote for it to turn on.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Will nave to go check mike nd model. Don't know answer to "a problem" in the recent past. Moved. a yer ago. Just got a TWC box for it yesterday. TV works fine.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV menu works.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing. Hasn't been used in the yer since I moved. Just set up yesterday with a box from Time Warner.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If you need make and model, let me quickly get info for you before transferring, please.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Can you please elaborate on what "Netflix remote" you're referring to- is it a TV remote you're referring to? If so can you get me the model number off of the back of the TV? Offhand the Time Warner remote would not access Netflix hence the need for more information.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It is a Vizio remote the came with the TV.
Vizio L6. Only serial number on the back.
Remote is for Amazon, Netflix and MGo.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Not paying $26 for a phone call. Wh aren't I speaking with Vizio?
Expert:  Gina King replied 8 months ago.

Hi: I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :) It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Vizio. We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you. Best, Gina-Moderator