Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Westinghouse tv has no picture,has sound. Can't see the no

Customer Question

Westinghouse tv has no picture,has sound. Can't see the no signal option. I think it needs to be reset. Help me, please😥
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?
Customer: DWM40F3G1 WESTINGHOUSE
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: can't get the screen options to come up on tv. The cable remote can turn the tv off, but when you turn on your tv with the cable remote, red light on tv stays red, but the tv is on. Television works , Iwas watching earlier. Turn off tv, than tried to turn it on again, no signal option on the screen,just sound😥😥
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: A few days, had ATT replac e the dvr box, some how we had gotten the pic back, as soon as I turn the tv off, and back on later , black screen again. TV red light is on not blue,but TV is on (I hear "Golden Girls)😊
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My television is only2 1/2 years old. I'm unable to turn the tv around for any serial numbers , got the DWM40F3G1 off the manual
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Do you have a home theater or sound system connected to the TV or cable box?

Let me know please

Anthony

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method which I consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.