TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have pressed some button on my remote control and now I…

Customer Question
I have pressed some...

I have pressed some button on my remote control and now I can't get my TV to work. Can you help me please.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?

It is a Panasonic Viera and the remote came with the TV when it was new. It is just me not knowing what to do.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only been doing this this afternoon and I don't know how to trouble shoot. I am too old for this trouble shooting.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all thank you.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
1/8/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you`re ready ?

What is the tv doing now if anything ?

Doesn`t come on , no signal message ,no sound etc. ?

Also ,Could you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?