Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I can't switch my Netflix off back to cable TV. It is a 43

Customer Question

I can't switch my Netflix off back to cable TV.
JA: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?
Customer: It is a 43 inch Samsung and if this was the first time I put on Netflix today. The TV is two months old. It is a 43 inch Samsung and if this was the first time I put on Netflix today. The TV is two months old.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: It does but not when Netflix is on
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing really, I was just Watching a show on Netflix and tried to go back to cable and nothing
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

If you press the HOME button on the samsung remote it should exit out of netflix, from there you can press home again (if you have the tiny remote with only a few buttons), or if your remote has an INPUT or SOURCE button you can press that, to get back to the cable connection, usually on hdmi1 or hdmi2.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.