Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

It won't turn on, I'm about to find out. I got it from a co

Customer Question

It won't turn on
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: I'm about to find out. I got it from a co worker and it stayed over night in my car because I couldn't get help to bring it in that night
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: It's a Konka Isport LC47DS60DC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It doesn't show any sign of power And I don't have the remote
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just want to turn it on
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Please note that I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me and without my knowledge
By the way , Pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions .
You mean the tv is totally dead , no activity whatsoever ?
Also ,Could you please look up the tv`s model number again written on the back cover ?

This one doesn`t give anything

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yea no sign of power. I was told by a friend that LCD TV's can't be exposed in the cold for long periods of time. It looks like this model was made in Japan. There's alot of Japanese characters.
It's a Konka Isport
LC47DS60DC
Or you could try this...
KTI930WWF000563
Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Sorry can`t find that model anywhere and will opt out , perhaps another tech. here has some info on this one