Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Our digital TV will not tune in some channels. We have set

Customer Question

Our digital TV will not tune in some channels. We have set top box and lately just been watching Netflix as neither the TV or the set top box will tune in ABC. We access blue ray disc player to get wifi. As only getting channels via internet been watching that until last 2 nights and now cannot get anything very much. Can sometimes access Netflix but then the movie wont download. Thought it might be to do with our external aerial but we have another TV in another room of the house which is working fine. Happy to call a repair man but as the problems are many don't know where to start.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?
Customer: Sorry taking time. Checking
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Make is Sanyo PDP TV. Yes we do have the same problem sources / inputs
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Been gradual over time slowly diminishing. Cant recall if anything happened before this popped up
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Watching Netflix or Iview is constantly interrupted by the system's need to download. Spend more time watching it download than watching program
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

What is the model of the tv? The box?