TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

How do you adjusr, How do you adjust the aspect ratio on a

Customer Question
How do you adjusr JA: What's...
How do you adjusr
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: How do you adjust the aspect ratio on a sharp model LC-60LE600U --
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No - it only gives you 4 options - stretch, S Stretch, sidebar & zoom --
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing- picture is cut off across bottom of screen --
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That it --
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
1/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
These info will help to troubleshoot the problem.
Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
On satellite source only -

OK, does the stretch, S Stretch, sidebar & zoom aspect ratio option change the picture size?

Please find a button on satellite remote labeled as Format or Wide or HD zoom or Aspect and press it to adjust picture size on TV screen. Some times * or # key on remote does the trick.

Please reply back with the result.

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician