Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a element tv model elefw401a the power supply has a

Customer Question

i have a element tv model elefw401a the power supply has a defective component that i cannot find the part number on it. it looks like on the board its Q102 can you help me out?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is an element model elefw401a
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no the power supply is dead
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: didnt come on at all checked power supply found q102 shorted and looks like q102 on back side of board shorted and i need part number of q102
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no if you can help me with part number of q102
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Schematics of power supply board isn't available for this model so no details about components utilized, would you like me to find entire power supply board to replace it to resolve the problem?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No thanks
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

No problem.