TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Small squares of advertising showing up on left side of

Customer Question
screen.please tell me how to...
Small squares of advertising showing up on left side of screen.please tell me how to stop this
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: It's a Smart TV only a few years old. I take that back. It is probably more like 8 yrs old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Usit works and it is on 3 Tvs
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: yes and it involves 3 Tvs Nothing happened that we know of and we had direct tv tech out and replaced the lead in wiring into the house for a programming problem.He said we had to contact you for this which began about a week ago. Also why has the pictures on screen not at full screen as there are 3inch white bars along bottom and top. Thanks anyway you must be on break
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not think so
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back cover of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
These info will help to troubleshoot the problem.
Thank you.

Model# *****
ZYXEL 55670
Spa psk
If you cannot help this way just cancel this whole thing

Above number seems model of wifi router.

Please look at back cover of TV for model number.

If you wish to cancel the question please contact customer service as I have no control over such matters.

Thanks.

I thought I was Getting a Samsung customer service tech

Please contact customer service through following link/ number.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
USA:(###) ###-####br />United Kingdom - 0***-***-****
Ireland - 1800-760-906

Thanks.

Louie, Technician