Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Tv was working fine last night. This morning, there is no

Customer Question

Tv was working fine last night. This morning, there is no picture or sound in tv mode. It is not a connection issue, because the cable menu displays, but tv show will not play.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?
Customer: XBR 55X850C
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes menu works. I can play netflix, but no tv picture or sound. I did a factory reset and that didn't work.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Worked fine last night, problem began when I turned it on today.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.