TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I can't get my TV to match with my surround system. It keeps

Customer Question
I can't get my TV...
I can't get my TV to match with my surround system. It keeps telling me there is no audio signl coming from the TV
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Hitachi, Stand by I don
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes, yes,
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just bought a surround system. it worked fine on the first day but now its giving me problems
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The surround system is a Samsung Sound Bar
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me what cords/connections you've used from the tv to the soundbar?

Louie, Technician