Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

SOMEONE GAVE ME A SMALL SYLVANIA T V. IT'S MISSING THE CABLE

Customer Question

SOMEONE GAVE ME A SMALL SYLVANIA T V. IT'S MISSING THE CABLE THAT GOES FROM THE T V TO THE VERIZON BOX. EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS GREAT.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sylvania is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I HAVE A CABLE WITH ONE END THAT'S CORRECT. JUST NEED AN ADAPTOR. COULD SOMEONE CALL ME? DO YOU SELL THESE? (###) ###-#### THANKS. ***** MODEL NO.:LC195SLX. IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S FROM 2010.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I JUST GOT THE T V FROM A FRIEND. THE CABLE WAS MISSING. MY OLD T V HAD ANOTHER KIND. I GOT A UNIVERSAL REMOTE. IT WOULDN'T WORK. THE GUY THERE ASCERTAINED THAT EVERYTHING WAS FINE EXCEPT IT WASN'T HOOKED UP TO THE VERIZON BOX.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: THE CONNECTION I NEED FOR AN ADAPTOR HAS 2 ROWS OF TINY FEMALE HOLES-- 5 ON EACH SIDE, I'D SAY-- VERY SMALL.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

The TV doesn't include cables to connect to a cable box, and there's several possible cables that could be used depending on which Verizon box you have. That said, can you please get me the Brand and any Model info off the Verizon box (offhand the description you gave does not match anything I can think of)?