Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I need help locating "SETTINGS" on my Bravia 60ex700

Customer Question

I need help locating "SETTINGS" on my Bravia 60ex700 computer.. My NETLEX supplier need info from my Sony TV to solve my reception problem for Netflex. Thnak you.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 60EX700 BRAVIA ABOUT 2010.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I HAVE CONNTACTED NETFLEX AND THEY SAID COULD - GO TO THE SONY SETTING THAT CAN THEN SOLVE MY RECEPTION PROBLEM.. I CANNOTFIND THE "SETTINGS" LOCATION ON MY SONY REMOTE.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

To get into the settings menu you need to press the HOME button on Sony as this is the MENU button, Sony call there menu button the HOME button, in there are all the settings you need to perform work, if you need more help let me know

A positive rating of 3 to 5 stars is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page)

Anthony