Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need help connecting Netflix. the aautomated button on the

Customer Question

I need help connecting Netflix. the aautomated button on the tv says the service is no longer available. but it worked 4 days ago seems to have changed with the new year
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: model KDL 46ex523 makesonny bravia
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: have tried 2 days just says feature not available. net flix they told me to call sony
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: was it a "glitch" with the new yer? I contacted once but they want to charge me $47.00 we r retiredlimited income.....
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Initially, can you please go into the sony settings menu (it may be under bravia setup) and look for the Software (firmware) update option, run that, and let me know if any updates are found/installed.

Thanks,