littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

Pete, happy new year to you sir. I had a question about my

Customer Question

Hello Pete, happy new year to you sir. I had a question about my samsung 65" that I purchased from a friend. It was working quite fine for months and I know he takes great care of his belongings. I got a wall mount for the tv(LCD) as I was mounting it and adjusting I had a lot of finger prints on it. So I decided I'd wipe it down. I did turn the tv on before wiping it down and it worked fine. Now this is where I screwed up, I thought to spray windex on a piece of cloth n wipe it down rather than water(something in my head told me I should use water which is most likely common sense speaking lol) yet I still used windex... waited till it was dry and turned it on n it gave audio but no video. Quite disappointing. It is a blue-ish black screen that displays. The screen backlight still turns on (display is glowing). The menu will not appear either. But remembering which buttons to press n move toward I can manage to still shutdown the tv using the functions. Please help. Thank you kindly.
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello, I'd like to attach a few images to assist you with what exactly is happening. Hope it is of help to you sir.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Rusty? U there? I'm wondering if ur still working on my case. If not I'd like to request someone else. I was hoping you had the answer tho.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok I'm going to request someone else. Thanks.