Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

The wireless control in the back bedroom will not come on.

Customer Question

The wireless control in the back bedroom will not come on. It says to press the wps button on the access point and hold. Then I am to press the ok button and so on. We just keep going around and around. The lights for the link, HD, and wifi the will not come on. when they do come on it is short lived, and then they go off.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.