TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My tv. at this time the on light will not even come on, no

Customer Question
my tv. at this time...
my tv. at this time the on light will not even come on
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: no sure can not find my papers about 3 and a half years at the most, it is a smart tv
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: nothing will work. earler to I was watching it(I am on dish) when I lost my picture. up top it showed what channel I was on so I changed it, nothing, so I picke up my TV remosst and went to net flex. all was good there, shut it off and went to town. Now i can't even get it to come on
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nine or ten this morning when I lost the picture, but at that time I could still view Netfex
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

So you can't even get a power-light lit on the front of the set?you have bypassed any surge protector and gone directly to the socket with the set?

Anthony

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method which I consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician